Welcome

Greetings DSA Community!

I am honored to return to the DSA family as your new principal. Having previously served as assistant principal, I am passionate about this program and what it has done to enrich the lives of talented students in the arts for over 30 years. As I transition into the role of principal, I look forward to continuing to build upon DSA’s reputation as a leader in the arts and academics while holding fast to the culture and traditions that have made this school truly unique.

Over the years, this program has produced professional visual and performing artists as well as professionals in several other fields. The interests and abilities of our student body truly runs the gamut. Our faculty consists of committed professionals who continue to pour into their young artists for preparation both in the classroom and on stage.

The program at DSA is both rigorous and rewarding – providing the experience that our students need to mold them into their best selves – and I am proud to be a part of it. I look forward to leading our over 400 (and counting) ants into a successful future at DSA and beyond!

George Greene, Principal

Arts will save the world!